May 23 2017
Verizon is a guiding telecommunication company in America. It suggests various services such as wireless connections, phone connections, broadband connections, housing, and much more.
Next, to with the wireless services, it also gives email accounts service to many consumers in and around the United States of America. One of the main advantages of Verizon email services is that it can be used online and via the desktop software of Outlook Express.
How to synchronized the steps are mentioned below-
1. To sync Verizon account to Outlook Express, be present at the Tools menu from Accounts tab in your Outlook Express.
2. Begin the mail setup process by clicking on 'Mail'.
3. Then click on My Accounts > Servers.
4. After that search for SMTP box and enter the name of the Outgoing server. If you don't identify it, then get help from Verizon email technical support.
5. Lastly, search for 'My Server Requires Authentication' and click it. Hit on 'Log on Using' box, give a password and click OK. Close up your Outlook Express and reopen it.
If you can’t do it manually then you can contact Verizon support number is efficient enough to solve the major virus whatever individuals are facing at present. The only thing users are wanted to do is to call another verizon 24 hour customer support number. After calling the toll-free number, technical problems would get solve instantly. They solve your problem one by one via phone in a proper way.