September 15 2019
The sandbox video game Minecraft is one of the favourite games across the world. This amazing game is developed by the Swedish game developer Markus Persson in 2011. It gives an opportunity to users to show his or her creativity and allow them to create their own 3D world. To play this game, all you have to do is download the game, create your account, and start playing it. But what if you forgot your password or if you want to change your password in general? Sounds problematic? Well! you don't have to worry at all because we are here to help you with some simple methods to reset your Mojang Password.
Minecraft password reset is a simple process. All you need is to have your email address or username. So do you remember your username or email address? If yes, then it will take you a second to change your Mojang password.
To change or reset your Minecraft password follow the ways that are described below:
1. Click on forgot password which is located next to a password.
2. Enter your email address, enter a captcha if given and reset your forgotten password.
3. Having done that, go to your mailbox and open the email fromMojang technical support team, click on the link in the email and enter your new password. After that, you can easily log in to your Minecraft account.
Minecraft Password Reset from the Minecraft app login screen:
1. Select "Forgot Password"
2. Select "Username or Email"
3. Enter your username, tap Search
4. Select one of the options
Minecraft Password reset not working?
In case the password reset link doesn't work properly, you should try to refresh the page. Still unable to reset your password? Don't worry there can be some exceptional error. If it still not works, you should contact the Minecraft customer service. They will guide you and help you to solve the issue.